2. Windows Xp Professional provides better support for peer-to-peer networking, plus support for joining a "Windows NT domain."
3. Workgroup features is not available in Windows Xp Home Edition.
3. The Professional edition includes the following components not found in the Home edition:
- Administrative Tools (in the Start Menu and Control Panel)
- Automated System Recovery (ASR)
- Boot Configuration Manager
- Group Policy Refresh Utility
- Multi-lingual User Interface (MUI) add-on
- NTFS Encryption Utilitiy
- Offline Files and Folders
- OpenFiles performance Log Manager
- Remote Desktop
- Scheduled Tasks Console
- Security Template Utility